Currently, Polish companies are increasingly considering acquisitions in foreign markets. The situation related to the pandemic has opened up new expansion opportunities and attractive valuations of foreign companies encourage such transactions.
Without a doubt, the acquisition of an entity, including a foreign one, may result in business benefits, however, it must be remembered that such transactions also involve legal, financial, and economic risks. Therefore, regardless of whether the transaction is carried out in Poland or abroad, it is worth taking advantage of professional legal, financial, and business consultancy and advisory, so as to comprehensively prepare the transaction.
Program: Foreign expansion through M&A
- Will Poland be a beneficiary of post-pandemic changes in global value chains (GVCs)?
- Identifying the right target for acquisition – German, French and British market
- Interview about foreign acquisitions – German, French and British market
- Post-acquisition process – what challenges should be anticipated in foreign acquisitions in order to achieve business objectives of a transaction?
- B2B Meetings: We encourage you to sign up for B2B meeting with representatives of Altios, Baker McKenzie and Credit Agricole Bank Polska, between June 13th and June 17th, at your convenience.
All topics will be presented in Polish